Recently I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by the blogger of Kinging Queen who is a fantastic, amazing and talented lifestyle & wellness blogger, focussing on positive image. She’s an amazing and inspiring person who you should check out when you have the time. I haven’t been a part of this community for very long, but during my time here interacting with you all; I’ve felt a strong sense of belonging and community. I love reading all your posts and interacting with you all on various platforms, it’s a wonderful experience getting to know you all and expanding my knowledge base and broadening my world view by including you all in it.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
- The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers to as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
- It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or now and then.
- The award is run by VBA. Check them out
When you are nominated for the Versatile blogger award, you have to play by a number of rules and these are the rules.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again to Kinging Queen for this nomination, I really appreciate the nomination and I’m just really excited and glad you have enjoyed reading my blog. I enjoy your perspectives and the experiences that you’ve shared, and I feel there is so much I can learn from you. Overall, I just think you’re pretty awesome and that you have so much to offer.
Things about me!!!
- I used to have a crippling fear of all organisms found in a microbiology lab and then I started having to do microbiology as part of my university degree. Honestly it’s a challenge and every lab is a test in paranoia, but it’s quite fulfilling and I’ve enjoyed it thus far. I refuse to let myself be ruled by fear which is why I’ve been embracing the labs, and now they aren’t nearly as scary as they used to be. With that being said, I’m the kind of person who’ll choose to put on full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) every chance they get.
- I tried modelling and acting about a year ago, I did it mostly because I came to the conclusion that the only thing stopping me from fulfilling a childhood dream was me. I tried a modelling competition and did pretty good at it and I had a few opportunities to act, I still do both sometimes but mostly as a hobby. Unfortunately I still have people criticising me for being too short to model, but honestly people will criticise you for anything you do and choose not to do. Despite being apparently vertically challenged, I’ve still managed to get jobs.
- I love food, I think everyone likes food, but I really LOVE I love cooking and creating new dishes, I love eating and sampling existing recipes before I try to alter them. I have a pretty sensitive nose so I don’t normally like smelling food too much, but being in kitchen makes me pretty happy. I also find pleasure in making yummy food for my friends and family.
- I’m actually engaged, I’ve only had 2 relationships, but the happiness I feel in my current relationship is actually kind of difficult to express. In the simplest way, he’s perfect for me, he accepts all of my quirks and insecurities. Some would say that I’m in the honeymoon stage of my relationship but, I’m still as stupendously giddy after all this time, so I think that this is just how I am. I’ll do a proper post about him one day, when I can properly express how he makes me feel, but even if I posted about him everyday for a year, I don’t think I’d even be able to express half of it.
- I’ve had a few health issues growing up, which made it kind of difficult to interact with the other kids and also made me stand out even more. Now as an adult, I am able to lead a pretty fulfilling life, I still take care of my health but it’s only a small part of who I am.
- I’m a massive nerd, love pop culture, cosplay, anime, manga, comics, novels, sci-fi, fantasy, everything really…video games, etc. pretty much if it’s a form of creative self-expression or community expression, then I love it. As a result, I’m pretty quirky and eclectic in my tastes and interests. I’ve been told that I’m quite random by friends and that I shouldn’t change that aspect of myself.
- I love Love LOVE, Chris Rock! Well I’ve liked him since I was little, but I was able to meet him last year completely at random at a shopping complex inside the casino in another State. I’ve met celebrities at conventions and things before, but this was my first-time meeting one that I’ve loved seeing, face to face in a completely random place. I think the main reason why I love him so much is that he was so nice, he literally had no need to be nice because he was just walking; minding his own business when I….kind of chased him down and asked for a photo with him. He said “ok” and posed for a few photos and that brief moment was enough to… I guess brighten up my year, my life. I think that if I was ever to be famous, I’d be like that, nice to all my fans, and appreciative all the support they give me. Even though I’m not famous, I still am appreciative of everyone who supports me, whether it’s online or in person.